JP University Part 2 Exam Form Fill up Online 2020: The JP University Part 2 Exam Form of Session 2017-20 will fill up online. If you are a Students who study in JPU’s Constituent or Affiliated college in TDC (Three Year Degree Course) Part 2 in Session 2017-20. Or Such who did not clear the Part 2 Exam in the Last Year exam, can fill up the Online Examination Form. The JPU Examination Controller has released the official notice about it on 28 January 2020.
Jai Prakash University Part 2 Exam Form Apply 2020
Here is all about JP University Part 2 Exam 2020 Form Online Apply. The student who seeks to fill the exam form online needs the Roll Number, Registration Number & Portal Login details. If we talk about the examination form filling process then it is very easy to fill the JPU TDC Part 2 Exam Form Online using the official site. On this page we updated the all step to apply form online.
JPU TDC Part 2 Exam Form Apply 2020
As per the official notice, JPU TDC “B.A. B.Sc. B.Com.” Part 2 Exam 2020 Form Fill-Up starts on 03 February to 12 February 2020. All students have to fill up the JPU Graduation 2nd Year exam form 2020 between the announced date. In the online Examination, Form student has to fill in the Personal, Educational & Correspondence details. And have to pay the form to apply fees online using debit/credit card or Net banking.
JPU TDC Part 2 Exam Form Submit
After fill-up the online exam form students have to submit a copy of the filled examination form along with the mark sheet, admit card, registration slip of part 1 to their respective colleges within the stipulated date.
JP University UG Part 2 Exam Form 2020 Details
- University Name- JPU Chhapara
- Article Name- UG Exam Form Apply 2020
- Academic Session- 2017-20
- Course Name- B.A. B.Sc. B.Sc. Part 2
- Course Type- Regular
- Official Site- http://jpv.bih.nic.in/
JPU TDC Part 2 Exam Form Date & Fee
- Notice Date- 28 January 2020
- Form Start Date- 03 February 2020
- Form Last Date- 12 February 2020
- Fee -(Hons.- 420/-), (General-395/-)
- Exam Purposed Date – March-April 2020
How to Fill JPU TDC Part 2 Exam Form 2020?
To Fill Up the Exam Form, have to follow the given steps. And we have also updated the direct link below of these steps to reach the form apply portal easily. so you can fill up form after reading all details.
- Search https://www.jpuresults.in/
- The new tab will be open &
- Click on Hons Course of TDC Examination Forms of TDC Part 2 Examination Session 2017-20
- Click on General Course of TDC Examination Forms of TDC Part 2 Examination Session 2017-20
- Enter All-Academic Details, Address, Reg. No, Roll Number, Mobile Number, Email Id
- Click on Submit Get the Form Number on the screen
- Log in to the portal using Mail Id & Form Number
- Click on the next option & open the portal
- Check all details & Select Collegiate/Non Collegiate
- Collegiate For Regular Session
- Non-Collegiate For Non-Regular Session (Promoted & Others)
- Select Own College Name
- Enter Part 1 Marks Details carefully
- Click on Submit
- The Next Option will be for Photo & Signature
- Upload Photo (Size 200*2020> 25 KB) & Signature (Size 100*200>25kb)
- Click on Submit take a print it.
JP University Part 2 Exam 2020
As you check out the details, on this page we have talked about JPU Part 2 Exam Form Apply Date and process. After over the exam form applies date JP University will release the JPU Part 2 Exam Date Sheet 2020 online. Students can check JP University Exam Schedule 2020 on this website we have updated the link of that article. Students can check the JPU TDC Part-II Exam Date Sheet 2020 by the given link.
For Further updates keep in touch. If you have any questions regarding it you can contact us using the comments box.