NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6, Navodaya Exam Date 2022 Class 6, Download Admit Card by Direct Link- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS Class VI Admission Test Exam Admit Card 2022 has been released online. Such Students who have filled up the NVS Admission Test Exam Form 2022 will download the NVS Admit Card online from the official website at https://cbseitms.nic.in/.
NVS Class 6 Admit Card 2022 Download
According to the Official Time Table, NVS Class 6 Admission Test Exam 2022 will be conducted on 30 April 2022. All Student’s guardians will download the NVS Admit Card 2022 Online to take part in the Test Exam.
|नोट: नवोदय स्कूल कक्षा 6 में नामांकन के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा का प्रवेश पत्र ऑनलाइन जारी कर दिया गया है | राज्य भर के वैसे छात्र जिन्होंने नवोदय विद्यालय में नामांकन के लिए प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा फॉर्म भरा था वे सभी परीक्षा प्रवेश पत्र ऑनलाइन डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं व निर्धारित तिथि को परीक्षा में शामिल होंगे | परीक्षा से संबंधित सभी निर्देश एडमिट कार्ड पर दे दिया गया है |
In this post, we detailed How to Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admit Card 2022 Class 6. So the Admit Card will be downloaded online by the official website.
Important Date of NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6
|Name of the Post
||Navodaya Class 6 Admission Test Admit Card 2022
|Name of the Organization
||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
|Test Exam for
||NVS Class 6th Admission 2022
|Test Exam Date
||30 April 2022
||See on Admit Card
|Admit Card Status
How to NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6 Download?
It is very easy to download the JVS Class 6 Admission Test Exam Admit Card 2022. Here we have updated the all simple steps to download the Jawahar Navodaya School Class 6 Admission Test Exam Admit Card online from the official website.
- Visit the official website of NVS at https://cbseitms.nic.in/
- Click on Click Here to Download Admit Card
- Enter Registration Number
- Enter Sum of Captcha Code
- Click on Sign In Admit Card Getway on Screen
- Click on Download Admit Card Admit Card will be on the Screen
- Take Print Same by Click on Print option
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class 6 Admit Card Download by direct Link
Note:- After Taking Print See Examination Center Name, Address, Roll Number, Time, Exam Date & all details are printed on Admit Card.
NVS Class 6 Entrance Admit Card
Instructions for the Candidate
1. No candidate will be allowed to the test without the admit card under any circumstances.
2. Check the particulars in the Admit Card carefully. Error, if any, must be immediately reported to the Principal of
JNV is concerned about email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. No electronic devices/gadgets except ordinary wristwatches are allowed in the examination hall.
4. Do not carry any article, except Admit Card and Black /Blue Ball Pen in the examination hall.
5. Candidate is required to report to the examination centre latest by 10:30 am.
6. Candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test if reports late. The total duration of the examination is 2
hours (11.30 am to 1.30 pm).
7. Before answering, the candidate has to ensure that the question booklet contains 80 questions serially numbered
from 1 to 80. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for the
replacement of the question paper.
8. Use a Blue/Black Ballpoint Pen only to write on the OMR Sheet. Not Pencil.
9. Each question is followed by four alternative answers, marked A, B, C & D. Candidate will have to select the
correct answer and darken the corresponding circle of the chosen answer on the OMR answer sheet. No negative
marking will be done.
10. The question paper of the same medium of examination as mentioned in the admit card will be provided. No
change of medium of question paper is permitted.
11. Candidate must attempt all questions of each section. One has to qualify in each section separately.
12. Candidates must fill Roll Number on the OMR sheet as well as on the question paper.
13. No change in the answer once marked is allowed. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the answer sheet is NOT
14. Use of Whitener/correction fluid/eraser on OMR sheet is not allowed.
15. Do Not make any stray marks on the OMR sheet.
16. Candidate shall not leave the hall before 01.30 pm and without handing over the OMR answer sheet to the
17. Any candidate found either giving or receiving assistance or using unfair means during the exam will be
18. Any attempt for impersonation will also disqualify the candidature.
19. The candidate is provisionally allowed to appear in the class VI JNVST 2022 subject to the submission of
documentary evidence of criteria like a study in a recognized school (III, IV & V), date of birth, rural area certificate
20. Selection of candidates for admission in JNV concerned is as per prescribed NVS criteria.
Special Instructions for Candidates
The Candidates –
1. May carry hand sanitiser (50ml) in a transparent bottle.
2. Will cover their nose and mouth with a mask always in the centre.
3. Will follow social distancing norms strictly.
4. Will not exchange or loan articles (stationery items like pen, pencil, ruler, eraser etc.) inside the examination
5. May carry their own drinking water bottle.
6. Should try to avoid contact with unknown persons.
7. Will throw used tissue/face mask, if any, into closed bins immediately after use.
8. Will maintain good hygiene in toilets during and after use.
9. Should not touch eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
10. Will not shake hands or hug at any cost while greeting.
11. Will not spit in public places.
12. Should be confident that they are not infected or having any symptoms of COVID-19.
13. Will seek advice on COVID-19 from their parents before leaving for the examination centre.
14. Will sanitize hands with Sanitizer before entering the centre. Hand sanitiser will be available at various locations
in the centre.
15. Should reach the centre as per the Reporting/Entry time mentioned in the Admit Card to avoid any crowding at
the centre at the time of entry to maintain social distancing.
Special Instructions for Parents/Guardians
The Parents –
1. Should be confident that their ward is not infected or having symptoms of COVID-19. In case their ward is not feeling well, parents should consult the doctor and act as per advice.
2. Should ensure that their ward reaches the centre at the reporting time mentioned in the Admit Card only to avoid crowding at the centre.
3. It is requested to strictly follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
i). Wear Mask.
ii). Sanitize her/his hands.
iii). Maintain Social distancing while dropping and picking up their wards at the centre.
4. For any assistance/clarification, the Principal of JNV may be contacted.
Through this post, we have updated the details about the Navodaya Admission Test Exam Admit Card 2022 Class 6th Test Exam. Hope If you searching same information this post help you to know full details about the Admit Card.
For further updates keep in touch on this site about the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Exam 2022 & Result Class 6th Latest Update. If you have any questions related to the JVS Class 6 Admission Test Exam 2022 you can ask us in the comments section.