Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2021 of Academic Session 2021-24. To Admission in UG Part 1 (Hons/ Pass Course) Various Courses the Patliputra University has invited the online Application Form. Such Students who Seek Admission to Patliputra University College, have to fill up the Admission Form Online by the last date.
The PPU BA BSC BCOM Admission Form will fill up online on the official site between the notice date. All Students Who will take Admission to the PPUP College Must fill up an Admission Application Form before the Last Date.
Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2021
Patliputra University Part 1 Admission for 2021-23 will be on a merit basis. To Make the Merit List University will use the University Management Information System (UMIS). We can expect here that Patliputra University will active the Graduation Admission Form Apply link on the official site soon.
However, Patliputra University Graduation Part 1 Admission Form will start on the official website. But all students will know here the Form Apply date, How to Apply, Application Fee, etc about it.
You May also like to know about Patna University UG Admission 2021
Patliputra University Undergraduate Admission
|Article Name||PPU UG Part 1 Admission 2021|
|Course Name||BA BSC BCOM|
|Course Type||Regular Mode|
|PPU Part 1 Admission Form Start Date||May 2nd Week 2021|
|PPU Part 1 Admission Form Last Date||May Last 2021|
How to Apply Patliputra University UG Admission Form 2021
To Apply for the PPU Graduation Admission Form 2021 Students have to follow the UMIS Rules. According to the UMIS, Students have to make Portal User ID and Password using the Mobile Number, Mail ID & Personal details in the First Step.
- 01: First Search Official Site
- 02: Open home page
- 03: Click on given Link
- 04: Click on Online Application For UG Admission
- 05: Select Passed Board Name
- 06: Enter Passing Year, 12th Exam Roll Number
- 07: Enter Shown Captcha
- 08: Enter Mail ID & Password
- 09: Mark tick & click on Proceed of form
- 10: Click on “Yes, Proceed to Form” to confirm the academic details
- 11: Enter Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name
- 12: Select Date of Birth, Gender, Religion, Category, Sub-Category
- 13: Select Domicile (State), District
- 14: Select Aadhar (Yes/No)
- 15: If Yes Enter Aadhar Number
- 16: Enter Permanent Address with Area Pin Code
- 17: Enter Phone Number & Mail ID (Active)
- 18: Enter Class 10th Educational Details with marks by selecting the given option
- 19: Enter Class 12th Educational Details with marks
- 20: Upload Photo (150*150) & Signature (Under 20 KB)
- 21: Click on Check Box & Enter Captcha
- 22: Click on Save Registration
After click on the Save Registration Portal will send you the Application ID on Screen and Password on Mobile Number. After that have to fill the admission form in the 2nd Step.
- 01: Log in to the Portal by Application ID & Password
- 02: Enter 12th details with Subject Wise Marks correctly
- 03: Click on Save & Continue to Choose College/Subject
- 04: Select Degree (Faculty Name)
- 05: Select District Name
- 06: Select College Name (For more College Option Click on Add)
- 07: Click on Save and Continue for payment
- 08: Pay the Fee 300/- online using Debit/Credit Card Or Net Banking
- 09: Take a print of the applied form & wait till release the Merit List
The PPU UG Admission 2021 Merit list will be made to obtain marks in the Class 10th, 12th & Caste Category.
Useful Document to fill the Form
- Class 12th Marks Sheet
- Class 10th Marks Sheet
- Photo & Signature
- Category Certificate
- Reservation Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Note– In case of any problems related to this official website, please contact on PPUP Helpline between 10:30 AM till 05:30 PM.
- Mail ID- email@example.com
- Mobile No. 1. 8539856605
- Mobile No. 2. 8409840222
|PPU UG Admission 2021||Click Here|
|PPU Admission 1st Merit List 2021||Click Here|
Students in this article have covered the PPU UG Admission 2021. I hope here this news is helpful for all. For further updates keep in touch with this site. If you have any questions, you can contact us in the comments.